Retail Security Officer Job Role
Giant Security is currently recruiting Security Officers to work with our clients in Retail, Government and Corporate sectors in London. Various roles are located in Zone 1 surrounding areas.
We are seeking experienced customer-focused individuals with a wish to flourish and a eagerness to work within a team in a challenging/busy environment. Common sense, reliability and punctuality is at the heart of what we do.
· Manning fire exit
· Reception duties (signing staff & members of in & out)
· Ensure the safety and security of staff and customers within the working environment
· Act as a visual deterrent
· Report all incidents
· A valid SIA License (frontline Door Supervisor or CCTV license) cctv not necessary
· Flexibility to adapt to operational needs
· Be able to provide all the documentation and vetting information requested which includes you being able to supply a full 5-year work/education history
· Excellent communication skills both written and oral
· Ability to deter anti-social behaviour, theft and criminal activities
· Must be reliable and punctual
· Up to 60 hour per week available including weekends.
· Part-time position available weekends only
· 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
· Company Contributed Work Place Pension
· Full and on-going training
Giant Security is a London based company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across London in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Giant Security is an equal opportunities employer